https://csbrew.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/CSBrew-logo.png 0 0 CSBrew https://csbrew.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/CSBrew-logo.png CSBrew2020-11-17 18:48:522020-11-17 18:48:52Three Week Pause
Thank you for your patience.
Due to the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services order, we will be open for TAKEOUT, CURBSIDE, and LOCAL DELIVERY of FOOD or BEER beginning tomorrow, Wednesday, November 18th.
For the next three weeks, hours will be Monday through Saturday (closed Sunday) from 12 noon to 8 p.m.
• We have spent the past two days doing cleaning and repairs as we prepare for another “new normal.” Our Wintergarten is going to be amazing this winter!
• Our new “Shutdown Menu” is available at www.CSBrew.com. Specials are posted DAILY on our Facebook page.
• We’ve had 2 total employees test positive since this began, each from separate exposure outside work. One last worked 10/30/20 and the other 11/7/20. Both are doing fine. We’ve tested numerous other staff members with contact among those staff members, all of whom are symptom free and/or have tested negative at this point. We remain in communication with the Kent County Health Department.
• We continue to clean and have had our entire premise chemically sanitized by a licensed professional service.
• Unfortunately, we are NOT able to offer dine-in services to eat or drink on our premises – either inside or outside – due to the MDHHS order during this mandated shutdown. Wintergarten Music Series and Monday Night Trivia are postponed until at least December 8th.
• “Krampus,” our annual visit with Santa and all ages music show, scheduled for December 6th, is canceled for 2020. We apologize – especially to our “Future Stammtisch Members.”
• Speaking of Stammtisch, 2020 Members will be extended through 2021. Memberships will be valid at
as well. We look forward to getting back to the table!
• All our LOCAL brewers and restaurants need YOUR support! We’re “mom & pops” and don’t have the credit lines and pockets some others do. Please support our local friends here in Cedar Springs and Beer City, USA. Order takeout. Order delivery. Get a gift card. Buy a growler. Get a T-Shirt. Then, do it again if you are able.
>> Thank you all for your support! We’re all in this together. <<