That our employees can spend time with their families, we are open on Christmas Eve from noon to 3 p.m. with draft service ONLY…growler fills, gift cards & glassware. The kitchen will be closed.
We are closed Christmas Day.
Come joint the fun at your friendly, neighborhood Brewing Company this Saturday as you stock up on a few Cedar Springs Brewing Company gift cards for all those elves on your shopping list.
Grab your best holiday attire and head down to see the crew at CSBrew….they’ll check out your fancy threads and will name a “winner” from among their favorites.
Gift cards awarded to the staff choice for the “best” and the “ugliest” gear in town!
Join us this Saturday as we celebrate “Small Business Saturday” by shopping local and supporting our community businesses.
Stop by our neighbors at Coldbreak Brewing Supply and visit our brewery store for 10% off all Cedar Springs Brewing Merchandise Saturday, November 26 ONLY. Store is open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Join is Saturday evening for our Second Annual “Pub Crawl” as we have a distinct Cedar Springs brew on tap at each of our local watering holes, beginning at 6 p.m. Take the tour and say hello to all your friends & neighbors!
See you there!
Can you believe it’s been a year already?!?
We’d like to invite you all to stop by the weekend of November 4-6 to help us celebrate ONE YEAR of Gemütlichkeit in Cedar Springs!
Over the past year, we’ve seen numerous milestones:
* Cedar Springs Brewing is the premier German-style brewery in the area and one of the few in Michigan focusing on Bavarian beer styles and cuisine. Our Küsterer brand is a reference to the original German brewer in the region, dating to 1844. The family founded the first Grand Rapids Brewing Company in 1892.
* Cedar Springs Brewing was named in the Top 5 for MLive’s “Best New Brewery in Michigan” search
* CSBrew was recently named “Best Brewery in West Michigan” by WZZM 13
* Küsterer Original Weissbier was featured as MLive’s “Beer of the Week” in July 2016.
* CSIPA was featured as MLive’s “Beer of the Week” in August 2016.
* Küsterer Original Weissbier was awarded a medal at the 2016 Great American Beer Festival “South German Style Wheat Ale”
* Our Cedar Springs Brewing Famous Fried Chicken was named among the best in the state by MLive: LINK
* Our Community Give Back Program, donations and local fund-raising has generated over $5,000 for our community!
We’ve seen the Community Building Development Team break ground on the new “Heart of Cedar Springs“ next door.
* Küsterer Bier is now on tap throughout West Michigan, from the lakeshore, through Grand Rapids and up to Traverse City and Charlevoix.
We remain grateful for all your support and we’ll look forward to an even better year #2!
Thank you und “Danke.”
Friday & Saturday
Küsterer Munich Dunkel release! This was a favorite seasonal from our opening months last year.
Cask Ale releases throughout the weekend!
Chef Shaun specials!
Door prizes given away daily!
Bavarian attire welcome!
Bavarian Breakfast begins 11 a.m. while supplies last.
Hope you can join us to raise a glass in celebration~
CEDAR SPRINGS BREWING COMPANY is pleased and humbled to announce KÜSTERER ORIGINAL WEISSBIER is the recipient of the BRONZE MEDAL in the “South German Wheat Ale” category at the 2016 GREAT AMERICAN BEER FESTIVAL, held this past week in Denver, Colorado.
Overview: Great American Beer Festival Competition
In a ceremony at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, prestigious gold, silver and bronze medals were awarded to winning breweries in 96 beer categories covering 161 different beer styles (including all subcategories), establishing the best examples of each style in the country. Neither a gold nor a silver medal were awarded in the Pumpkin/Squash Beer category.
Winners were chosen from 7,227 competition entries (nearly 9 percent more than the 6,647 entries in 2015 and surpassing all previous participation records) from 1,752 breweries hailing from 50 states plus Washington, D.C.
The competition also saw its biggest-ever panel of judges, with 264 beer experts from 12 countries, including the U.S., and 170 competition volunteers. The panel also evaluated 88 Pro-Am entries, which were judged in three rounds over four days. For a complete list of winners: https://www.greatamericanbeerfestival.com/the-competition/winners/
Our winning category included five distinct styles: German-Style Wheat Ale a. Subcategory: South German-Style Kristal Weizen
- Subcategory: German-Style Leichtes Weizen
- Subcategory: South German-Style Bernsteinfarbenes (antique) Weizen
- Subcategory: South German-Style Dunkel Weizen
- Subcategory: South German-Style Weizenbock
Küsterer Original Weissbier was the highest rated beer in Subcategory C: Bernsteinfarbenes Weizen. Silver and Gold were awarded to Dunkel Weizen and Weizenbock, respectively.
“We are immensely proud to have brought home this award to Cedar Springs and Beer City, USA in our first competition,” stated owner David Ringler. “We are passionate about this style, along with Bavarian brewing traditions, and we continue to strive to get better every day. We thank everyone who has supported us along the way as this wouldn’t be possible without them.”
Cedar Springs brewing staff includes:
Benevolent Overlord of Brewing, Matt Peterson
Fräulein Brewster, Manda Geiger
Director of Happiness, David Ringler
Kellertyp, Adam Evans
Join us Friday, Sept 30 – Saturday, Oct 1!
RED FLANNEL ALE!
A fermented collaboration with friends at the Red Flannel Festival
Open Saturday, October 1st from 12 Noon to Midnight
6 p.m.—Midnight Friday & Saturday: 6 Great Bands!
Special Menu begins Friday @ 4 p.m. through Saturday!
Entertainment starts at 6 p.m. both nights.
FRIDAY (tent opens at 4 p.m.):
Bootstrap Boys – The Bootstrap Boys are a Grand Rapids based outfit laying down sweet country sounds in four part harmony with sides of rhythm & guitars since early 2015.
Stammtisch Club memberships are now available on a first come-first serve basis!
To give everyone a fair shot, MEMBERS MUST SIGN UP IN PERSON at CSBrew – sorry, no online sign ups, no proxy sign ups.
As many of you know, our Club has been capped at 800 members, but we are making another 200 available as of Tuesday, August 2nd…while supplies last. These are pro-rated memberships that will renew in January and expire February 1st, 2017. Members must be age 21+.
Pro-rated $25 per person + $8 one time sign up fee.
(Some T-Shirt sizes may be in short supply, but will be re-printed as members sign up)
For membership benefits, see https://csbrew.com/stammtisch/
Memberships are currently SOLD OUT at 1,000 members. Please sign up for our email list at the bottom of the page to be notified as memberships become available again.
Cedar Springs Brewing Company
PRESENTS THE KITT F. FISHER MEMORIAL
• 18 Holes with cart
• Light lunch
• Prime Rib Dinner – sponsored by Preferred Landscaping – & Prizes to follow at Cedar Springs Brewing Company
Monday, August 22, 11:00 a.m. start
North Kent Golf Course:
11029 Stout Ave. NE,
Also includes skins, hole prizes and your chance to win a
Chevy Silverado double cab courtesy of Ed Koehn Chevrolet!
$75 Golfer / $300 Team
($30 dinner only)
A donation will also be made to
Cedar Springs Athletic Boosters
Go Red Hawks!
Sign up at CSBrew or email firstname.lastname@example.org for registration form.
* We are OPEN July 4th until at least 9 p.m.
* We will be CLOSED Tuesday, July 5th for an Employee Appreciation Day.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
We wish you all a safe and happy Independence Day weekend!