We thank everyone for their support over the past 12+ months!
This has been difficult and we’ll ask for your continued patience and understanding as 50% capacity still does not mean “open.” It means we still have half our normal seating and staff, who will continue to work hard to serve you safely and with a smile. We ask for your ongoing cooperation with our license requirements and we promise to work diligently to prioritize safety and continue our mission to make our community a better place.
“Reopen Guide” for March 8th, 2021
• We’ll be open 12-9pm Mo–Sa and 12-8pm on Sundays.
• We still need to gather phone numbers, as we did before, for contact tracing purposes of ALL guests.
• We will be Counter Service but plating and using glassware for dine-in meals with our new March menu. We welcome back favorites such as Biere de Brussels Sprouts, Spring Rolls, soups, salads, and the Monstrosity!
• Masks must be worn unless seated, actively eating and drinking.
• Six persons per table maximum and tables cannot be moved, combined or intermingled – for everyone’s safety. We greatly appreciate your understanding.
• We remain vigilant! We’re dedicated to making every reasonable precaution to keep you and our staff safe. Thank you all for being awesome and your ongoing support!
• Roll with us here. Obviously, we’re all still getting by, so we’re open to ideas, suggestions, etc.