https://csbrew.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/CSBrew-logo.png 0 0 CSBrew https://csbrew.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/CSBrew-logo.png CSBrew2021-01-29 12:29:382021-02-04 09:24:39February 1st “Reopen at 25%”
We thank everyone for their support over the past 11 months, for all local businesses. This has been incredibly difficult on our team and our guests. We’ll ask for your continued patience and understanding as 25% capacity does not mean “open.” It means we still have a fraction of our normal seating and staff, who will continue to work hard to serve you safely and with a smile. We ask for your ongoing cooperation with our license requirements and we promise to work diligently to prioritize safety and continue our mission to make our community a better place.
“Reopen Guide” for February 1st, 2021
• We’ll be open 12-8pm Mo – Sa and 12-4pm on Sundays offering ongoing counter service.
• We still need to gather phone numbers, as we did before, for contact tracing purposes of ALL guests.
• Our friend, Michael Powell, was selected in our drawing for stopping by in November and entering his phone number when the state required us to collect them for contact tracing. He’s received a cool gift pack! Thank you to all who continue to stop by or order takeout for their support and understanding. This sucks, but we’ll get through it!
• We will be serving in “to go” containers using the existing “Shutdown” menu for now. We’ll be using our glassware again inside!
• If we are at seating capacity inside or in the Wintergarten, guests must wait on the Bierdock – we suggest enjoying a beverage while waiting – or in their car in compliance with state regulations. We greatly appreciate your understanding.
• We remain vigilant! We’re dedicated to making every reasonable precaution to keep you and our staff safe. Thank you all for being awesome and your ongoing support!
• Roll with us here. Obviously, this is new to all of us, so we’re open to ideas, suggestions, etc. We’re gonna figure it out, but there will continue to be people scheduled “on call” in case we get slammed for at least a few
• Super Bowl Sunday, Valentine’s Day, and Easter Sunday are currently planned 12-4pm, per normal, pending any new restrictions or updates. We’ll have live music with Jim Spalink Valentine’s Day.
• STARKBIERFEST planned April 17th. CedarBlitz is planned for May 22nd. Mark your calendars now and we’ll hope we’re able to hold them as scheduled.
We were pleased to participate in the NSF & MIOSHA Ambassador program for COVID-19 readiness and preparations. We were pleased to score 100% on our safety inspection – one of the first to do so!
We cannot wait to serve you indoors again, but safety is always our top priority.
We are here for you!