Can you believe it’s been a year already?!?
We’d like to invite you all to stop by the weekend of November 4-6 to help us celebrate ONE YEAR of Gemütlichkeit in Cedar Springs!
Over the past year, we’ve seen numerous milestones:
* Cedar Springs Brewing is the premier German-style brewery in the area and one of the few in Michigan focusing on Bavarian beer styles and cuisine. Our Küsterer brand is a reference to the original German brewer in the region, dating to 1844. The family founded the first Grand Rapids Brewing Company in 1892.
* Cedar Springs Brewing was named in the Top 5 for MLive’s “Best New Brewery in Michigan” search
* CSBrew was recently named “Best Brewery in West Michigan” by WZZM 13
* Küsterer Original Weissbier was featured as MLive’s “Beer of the Week” in July 2016.
* CSIPA was featured as MLive’s “Beer of the Week” in August 2016.
* Küsterer Original Weissbier was awarded a medal at the 2016 Great American Beer Festival “South German Style Wheat Ale”
* Our Cedar Springs Brewing Famous Fried Chicken was named among the best in the state by MLive: LINK
* Our Community Give Back Program, donations and local fund-raising has generated over $5,000 for our community!
We’ve seen the Community Building Development Team break ground on the new “Heart of Cedar Springs“ next door.
* Küsterer Bier is now on tap throughout West Michigan, from the lakeshore, through Grand Rapids and up to Traverse City and Charlevoix.
We remain grateful for all your support and we’ll look forward to an even better year #2!
Thank you und “Danke.”
Friday & Saturday
Küsterer Munich Dunkel release! This was a favorite seasonal from our opening months last year.
Cask Ale releases throughout the weekend!
Chef Shaun specials!
Door prizes given away daily!
Bavarian attire welcome!
Bavarian Breakfast begins 11 a.m. while supplies last.
Hope you can join us to raise a glass in celebration~