*no purchase necessary. Guests may enter up to once daily at the counter with any CSBrew team member.
Our highest priority remains the safety of our team and our guests, so it is mandatory for us to do this slowly, safely, and transparently. This process will take some time. Here is a quick overview of protocols:
- Capacity must be limited to 50% of maximum. No more than 6 persons per table.
- We MUST have your complete name & phone number recorded to enter your order for on-site consumption for contact tracing, if necessary.
- If YOU are sick, symptomatic, or uncomfortable, do not enter.
- Increased disinfecting protocols must be in place, per CDC guidelines.
- Face masks are required for all employees and patrons; although patrons may temporarily remove their face masks to eat or drink while seated at a restaurant or bar.
- An individual may be required to temporarily remove their face mask for identification purposes.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet between people/groups must be maintained to the maximum extent possible or using our table partitions allowing a second party at our larger tables.
- Seating is available inside or outside in our heated Wintergarten.
With the slow reopening process, we have updated our menu, closer to “normal” and we are plating for in-house guests. Please let your staff member know if you are “to-go” and we’ll keep making progress as we return to 100% (hopefully, without any setbacks).
With this situation, we are asking for your continued support, patience, and understanding. This is uncharted territory for all of us, so progress will be slow. We are not back to full strength yet and our duty is safety for all. There is no table service at the present time…guests can order from the bar as “self-service.” Staff will be there to assist, but not taking orders directly from tables. They will be wearing PPE, which is hot and awkward, but necessary, and they will be maintaining social distance.